Implicit or unconsci… on Taking action against inequali… Implicit or unconsci… on Taking action against inequali… Ben Odams on The Economic History Society C… Suggested Reading on… on Breaking up and making up: ano…
- How did organisations adapt to change in the 18th and 19th century: Lessons from the Bank of England Archives…
- A Page in the Life of Elizabeth Jeake: unfeigned love among mercantile matters
- Sharing skills: baking, curating, presenting and surviving a sharknado apocalypse!
- How to speculate according to the ‘merchant principle’
- Hard working bankers helped create the tyranny of the clock
Monthly Archives: January 2016
When I embarked on my project to publish the Jeake family letters (read more about that here) I planned only to focus on those sent to and from Samuel, he of Astrological Diary fame, and his wife Elizabeth.[i] But correspondence preserved … Continue reading