Implicit or unconsci… on Taking action against inequali… Ben Odams on The Economic History Society C… Suggested Reading on… on Breaking up and making up: ano…
- How did organisations adapt to change in the 18th and 19th century: Lessons from the Bank of England Archives…
- A Page in the Life of Elizabeth Jeake: unfeigned love among mercantile matters
- Sharing skills: baking, curating, presenting and surviving a sharknado apocalypse!
- How to speculate according to the ‘merchant principle’
- Hard working bankers helped create the tyranny of the clock
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Better late than never, here are my thoughts on the 2016 Economic History Society conference held at Robinson College Cambridge on the weekend of 1-3 April 2016. This was the best attended of the Society’s conferences to date with over … Continue reading