Implicit or unconsci… on Taking action against inequali… Implicit or unconsci… on Taking action against inequali… Ben Odams on The Economic History Society C… Suggested Reading on… on Breaking up and making up: ano…
- How did organisations adapt to change in the 18th and 19th century: Lessons from the Bank of England Archives…
- A Page in the Life of Elizabeth Jeake: unfeigned love among mercantile matters
- Sharing skills: baking, curating, presenting and surviving a sharknado apocalypse!
- How to speculate according to the ‘merchant principle’
- Hard working bankers helped create the tyranny of the clock
Monthly Archives: March 2017
In the past couple of weeks I have been at two events celebrating and promoting the careers of women academics. For International Women’s Day (8 March) the School of Humanities at the University of Hertfordshire had a series of talks highlighting women researching women’s issues, a networking lunch and a workshop where we discussed the […]