Implicit or unconsci… on Taking action against inequali… Ben Odams on The Economic History Society C… Suggested Reading on… on Breaking up and making up: ano…
- How did organisations adapt to change in the 18th and 19th century: Lessons from the Bank of England Archives…
- A Page in the Life of Elizabeth Jeake: unfeigned love among mercantile matters
- Sharing skills: baking, curating, presenting and surviving a sharknado apocalypse!
- How to speculate according to the ‘merchant principle’
- Hard working bankers helped create the tyranny of the clock
Monthly Archives: March 2017
In the past couple of weeks I have been at two events celebrating and promoting the careers of women academics. For International Women’s Day (8 March) the School of Humanities at the University of Hertfordshire had a series of talks highlighting women researching women’s issues, a networking lunch and a workshop where we discussed the […]