Implicit or unconsci… on Taking action against inequali… Implicit or unconsci… on Taking action against inequali… Ben Odams on The Economic History Society C… Suggested Reading on… on Breaking up and making up: ano…
- How did organisations adapt to change in the 18th and 19th century: Lessons from the Bank of England Archives…
- A Page in the Life of Elizabeth Jeake: unfeigned love among mercantile matters
- Sharing skills: baking, curating, presenting and surviving a sharknado apocalypse!
- How to speculate according to the ‘merchant principle’
- Hard working bankers helped create the tyranny of the clock
Tag Archives: EHS Women’s Committee
Better late than never, here are my thoughts on the 2016 Economic History Society conference held at Robinson College Cambridge on the weekend of 1-3 April 2016. This was the best attended of the Society’s conferences to date with over … Continue reading